We have invited submissions to one of six conference themes, or ‘other’ if a paper doesn’t fit into any of the above other themes. The themes are:
- Inequalities in care: global, local and transnational dynamics in an age of migration
- Work, care and wellbeing: new solutions, ongoing challenges
- Technology in care: opportunities and obstacles in place-based care contexts
- Care markets: how and for whom do they work?
- Sustainable care at home: understanding the ‘care mix’
- Caring relations: toward sustainable arrangements with wellbeing outcomes
- Other [if your paper doesn’t fit into any of the above categories]
Conference organisers will review all abstracts submitted by 30th September 2019 5pm BST and notify authors whose papers are accepted by 1st November 2019. Early bird registration will open at this time.
If your paper is accepted, at least one author should attend the conference to present it. Presenting authors will need to book their place at the conference by 17th January 2020 for their paper to be included in the conference programme.
At the conference, presenters will have 15 minutes to present their paper in a chaired session organised to allow for presentation of 4 papers and 30 minutes of Q&A / discussion. For each theme, we will offer up to 4 sessions.
Note: If more papers are offered than can be accepted, we may invite you to provide a poster for display at the conference with an opportunity to discuss your work with other delegates.
For more information, or to discuss your abstract please contact Kelly Davidge email@example.com.