Sustainable Care international conference
1st- 2nd April 2020, Sheffield
Call for abstracts is NOW OPEN!
We invite submissions to one of six conference themes, or ‘other’ if your paper doesn’t fit into any of the above other themes. The themes are:
- Inequalities in care: global, local and transnational dynamics in an age of migration
- Work, care and wellbeing: new solutions, ongoing challenges
- Technology in care: opportunities and obstacles in place-based care contexts
- Care markets: how and for whom do they work?
- Sustainable care at home: understanding the ‘care mix’
- Caring relations: toward sustainable arrangements with wellbeing outcomes
- Other [if your paper doesn’t fit into any of the above categories]
For your paper to be considered for inclusion in the conference, please complete the form for submitting abstracts. Please ensure you indicate the theme of your choice and provide the name(s) and affiliations of author(s); your title; up to 5 key words; and a 250 word abstract summarising the content of your paper.